Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. As a motorcycle operator, you can help others see you by:
2. What would be an example of a situation where you would want to increase your following distance?
3. A windshield:
4. To lean the motorcycle for a turn, you should:
5. Most crashes occur during the day. To lessen the chance of being in a crash you should:
6. When it starts to rain it is usually best to: