Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. When should the rearview mirror be adjusted?
2. To lessen your chances of being involved in an accident, you should:
3. When packing a load on a motorcycle:
4. An experienced rider:
5. When should you increase your following distance?
6. A characteristic of a moped is:
7. Where is the clutch lever usually located?
8. When riding, goggles: