Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. If you must both brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should:
2. When driving at night, a motorcyclist should use a following distance of:
3. Which of the following is not a factor in determining blood alcohol content?
4. When carrying a load, where should it be placed?
5. To control a motorcycle well, you should:
6. When riding a motorcycle, you should: