Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. When passing parked cars, what part of the lane should you use?
2. A characteristic of a moped is:
3. For a motorcycle with a sidecar, the best place for a passenger is:
4. To control a motorcycle properly you should:
5. When riding with a passenger you should tell them to do all of the following EXCEPT
6. Can clothing be helpful in preventing injuries in a crash?