Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. When driving at night, how should the following distance be compared to driving during the day?
2. Before mounting a motorcycle, you should check all of the following except:
3. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
4. When driving at night, a motorcyclist should use a following distance of:
5. When riding a motorcycle, to increase your chances of being seen at an intersection, you should
6. When selecting a helmet, make sure it is all of the following except: