Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. A pre-ride inspection should be done:
2. A shatter-resistant face shield:
3. What is a potential danger of over-braking?
4. When riding with a child:
5. What portion of the lane should be avoided?
6. When riding a motorcycle, the following applies to footwear: