Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. When behind a car, where should you ride?
2. To help when driving at night, a motorcycle operator should do all of the following except:
3. When riding on a slippery surface, you should:
4. When passing parked vehicles, motorcycle drivers should be especially cautious of:
5. A skidding rear tire:
6. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must be all of the following except: