Connecticut DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Connecticut Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Connecticut Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always:
2. When entering an interstate highway, you should:
3. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
4. If you see a distracted driver, you should give that distracted driver plenty of room and maintain a safe following distance of:
5. Fines for speeding or other illegal behavior in work zones:
6. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?