Connecticut DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Connecticut Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Connecticut Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. You may not park within how many feet of a stop sign?
2. This sign means:
3. While driving on packed show you should reduce your speed by
4. Signs with orange backgrounds mean:
5. If the roadway is wet or icy you should
6. Fatigue increases the risk of:
7. A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may
8. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?