Delaware CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Delaware CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||46|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Delaware Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. The exterior baggage compartments of your vehicle should ______.
2. While driving your bus, you should scan ________ for trouble or hazardous conditions.
3. You must have spare electrical fuses for your bus, unless __________.
4. In buses, what is the standee line?
5. If your fifth wheel plate is not well lubricated, this could cause ___________.
6. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?