Delaware DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Delaware, you must pass a knowledge test. The Delaware Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. At an intersection with no traffic signs or traffic lights, what do you do?
2. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must:
3. On a motorcycle when using the rearview mirrors,
4. Since most crashes happen in daylight,
5. The safest part of the lane in any situation is:
6. What does a solid yellow light mean?