Delaware DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Delaware, you must pass a knowledge test. The Delaware Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. As a motorcycle driver approaching an intersection, what should you NOT do?
2. Whichever style you choose, you will get the most protection by ensuring a helmet:
3. What lane position is best for being seen by drivers ahead of you and for minimizing the risk of other vehicles sharing your lane?
4. A motorized scooter can __________.
5. It is MOST important to flash your brake light when:
6. When riding, your feet should be: