Delaware DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Delaware, you must pass a knowledge test. The Delaware Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. To make it easier to be seen by other motorists:
2. There may be less traction available for braking when:
3. When motorcyclists ride in a group, _____________ .
4. When stopping suddenly, if the front wheel locks up, ______________________ .
5. What formation should you form when riding in a group?
6. How should you brake?