Delaware DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Delaware, you must pass a knowledge test. The Delaware Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. When riding during the day, you should:
2. When carrying a load, it should be:
3. What should you do if you must drive on a slippery surface?
4. When preparing to ride with a passenger, you should instruct the passenger before your ride to
5. What does this sign mean?
6. When sitting on a motorcycle, your arms should