Delaware DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Delaware Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Delaware Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. A vehicle suddenly "cuts" in front of you creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first
2. You must yield the right-of-way to an emergency vehicle by:
3. You want to make a right turn at the corner. A pedestrian with a guide dog is at the corner ready to cross the street in front of you. Before making your right turn, you should:
4. Before returning to the original lane after passing another vehicle, you should:
5. When following another vehicle at night you should use:
6. Which of the below are common factors contributing to traffic crashes?