Delaware DMV Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Delaware Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Delaware Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. Should you always drive slower than other traffic?
2. Give the right-of-way to any pedestrian who is:
3. When you see this sign you should:
4. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
5. When in a motor vehicle on a highway, it is:
6. If you find yourself in a skid