Delaware DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Delaware Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Delaware Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. A green arrow on a traffic light means:
2. If you find yourself in a skid
3. When a pedestrian is crossing a street guided by a dog or carrying a white cane
4. This road sign means:
5. Use antifreeze washer fluid because:
6. What is the purpose of rumble strips?