Delaware DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Delaware Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Delaware Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Delaware Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Delaware Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Delaware DMV locations.
1. When a pedestrian is crossing a street guided by a dog or carrying a white cane
2. Use antifreeze washer fluid because:
3. A green arrow on a traffic light means:
4. What is the purpose of rumble strips?
5. If you find yourself in a skid
6. This road sign means: