Florida CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 2020(From the 2020 Florida CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Florida Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. For school bus drivers, the danger zone may extend as much as ______ ft. from the front bumper.
2. What is an active railroad-highway crossing?
3. The recommended safe distance to stop before a drawbridge is _______.
4. What is the minimum tread depth of steering axle tires?
5. What is the maximum length of a bus' tail swing?
6. If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo lift, you need to ________.