Florida CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Florida CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
2. When will you lose your CDL for life?
3. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
4. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
5. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
6. Placards are used to _______.