Florida CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Florida CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||47|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Florida Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is a good indicator that you are driving your bus too fast for a banked curve?
2. Which of the following are buses never to carry?
3. While driving your bus, you should scan ________ for trouble or hazardous conditions.
4. While driving a bus, it's good practice to stop, at minimum, how many feet before a drawbridge?
5. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?
6. If your fifth wheel plate is not well lubricated, this could cause ___________.