Florida DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Florida Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Florida, you must pass a knowledge test. The Florida Knowledge test consists of questions. You must score % to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. When group riding, what are advantages of riding within a small group of motorcycles?
2. Alcohol reaches the brain within _________ of consumption.
3. What must you possess in order to enroll in the Basic Rider Course?
4. What is the safest way to ride across a groove or grating?
5. When you are purchasing a new protective helmet, you need to ensure your helmet ________.
6. Which of the following is NOT a step you should perform when your throttle is stuck?