Florida DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Florida Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Florida, you must pass a knowledge test. The Florida Knowledge test consists of questions. You must score % to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. To protect your eyes you shouldn't depend on ___________ to be adequate.
2. You may earn your motorcycle license at which age:
3. When is it a good idea to flash your brake light for visibility?
4. When you are purchasing a new protective helmet, you need to ensure your helmet ________.
5. If the front tire of your motorcycle goes flat, how will the steering wheel feel?
6. While at a blind intersection, where should you position your bike so other motorists can see you?