Florida DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Florida Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Florida, you must pass a knowledge test. The Florida Knowledge test consists of questions. You must score % to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. Before borrowing another person's motorcycle, what must you do?
2. More than ______ of car and motorcycle accidents happen when a driver enters the rider's right-of-way.
3. When riding at night it is harder for other motorists to see you, which of the following should to do to compensate for this?
4. What commonly causes a "wobble" to occur?
5. In order to increase your visibility at night, you should _______.
6. While at a blind intersection, where should you position your bike so other motorists can see you?