Florida DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Florida Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Florida, you must pass a knowledge test. The Florida Knowledge test consists of questions. You must score % to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is NOT a step you should perform when your throttle is stuck?
2. How much can the front brake provide potential stopping power?
3. Which of the following should you not do if you are riding with passengers on your motorcycle?
4. If you conclude that you must ride over an obstacle, you should approach it from as close to a _____ degree angle as you are able.
5. When riding at night it is harder for other motorists to see you, which of the following should to do to compensate for this?
6. Alcohol reaches the brain within _________ of consumption.