Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
2. When you see other drivers around you acting or reacting in anger:
3. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
4. You may avoid the risks of alcohol-related crashes by
5. As you drive, you're required to stop your vehicle:
6. The correct way to use a freeway exit ramp is: