Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. What are some telltale signs of a drunk driver?
2. When meeting a car with blinding headlights, you should:
3. Your blind spot is the area of the road:
4. The most effective safety restraints in a traffic crash are
5. It is best to keep a space cushion:
6. This sign is a warning that you are approaching