Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
2. This sign means
3. If you stop along the road at night:
4. When driving on slippery roads, you should:
5. If someone has consumed alcoholic drinks, what will help the person overcome the influence of those drinks?
6. If a transit vehicle (bus) has signaled and is pulling back onto the roadway, you must: