Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. This road sign means
2. Your first response to reduced visibility should be
3. What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
4. When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
5. When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
6. “highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from: