Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. A driver should be extra alert for motorcyclists, bicycles, and pedestrians because:
2. On slippery roads, you should:
3. This road sign means
4. When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
5. At night, slow down and always:
6. When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
7. When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
8. This road sign means