Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. This sign tells you that:
2. What effect does drinking alcohol and taking a prescription drug or over the counter medicine have
3. Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
4. To avoid being in a truck or bus driver’s blind spot and help them see, you should:
5. Which of the following does not happen after drinking
6. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?