Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. You must pull over to the edge of the road and allow an emergency vehicle to pass
2. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
3. You may continue carefully through a yellow light if:
4. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
5. This sign means
6. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.