Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. A flashing red traffic signal at an intersection has the same requirements as which of the following?
2. Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
3. This sign means:
4. The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
5. What is the most important driving technique to avoid crashes when driving in icy or snowy conditions?
6. When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: