Florida DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Florida Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Florida Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Florida Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Florida Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Florida DMV locations.
1. Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
2. Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
3. This road sign means
4. Increase your following distance when
5. If someone has consumed alcoholic drinks, what will help the person overcome the influence of those drinks?
6. A steady yellow light at an intersection means: