Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. When being passed, either from behind, or by oncoming vehicles, usually it is best for motorcycle drivers to be in what part of the lane?
2. When entering a turn, it is best to :
3. When stopping, you should:
4. Stopping in a turn can be difficult because:
5. When behind a car, riding in the center portion of the lane:
6. If you borrow a motorcycle, you should: