Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. What does an Integrated braking system do?
2. After passing a truck on a two-way road, you should
3. When behind a car, riding in the center portion of the lane:
4. Long-term exposure to wind noise
5. How do convex mirrors, which are instaleld on some motorcycles, differ from regular mirrors?
6. When being passed, either from behind, or by oncoming vehicles, usually it is best for motorcycle drivers to be in what part of the lane?