Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. As a motorcycle driver approaching an intersection, what should you NOT do?
2. Before starting a turn, a motorcycle rider should change gears to:
3. What does an Integrated braking system do?
4. What color of clothing will make you less visible to other motorists?
5. After passing a truck on a two-way road, you should
6. Why should you not ride next to a vehicle if you can avoid it?