Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. What gear should the engine be in when starting the motorcycle?
2. When riding with a passenger, you should:
3. Where should you position your motorcycle when entering a curve:
4. When a motorcyclist needs to stop quickly, he or she should _________ .
5. When should you use a longer following distance?
6. Which of the following is an example of a potentially slippery surface?