Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. To avoid confusing other drivers you should:
2. When riding with a passenger on your motorcycle, you should instruct the passenger to:
3. What does this sign mean?
4. A pre-ride inspection should include all of the following except:
5. The best lane position for a motorcycle:
6. When it starts to rain it is usually best to: