Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. The center portion of a lane contains an oily strip. This strip
2. In the center portion of a traffic lane, there is usually an oily strip. Motorcyclists should:
3. The greatest potential for conflict between a motorcycle and other traffic is:
4. When entering a turn, it is best to :
5. Which of the following is not a factor in determining Blood Alcohol Content?
6. To execute a turn safely a motorcycle rider should always: