Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. Oil drippings and debris often collects in which part of a lane?
2. What does this sign mean?
3. The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to:
4. When riding on a slippery surface, you should
5. When riding, jackets and pants should be:
6. What does a solid yellow light mean?