Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. When travelling with a passenger on the motorcycle, the motorcycle will:
2. Which of the following is not a factor in determining Blood Alcohol Content?
3. To swerve correctly:
4. The combination of alcohol and drugs is:
5. When should you use a longer following distance?
6. If riding during the day, you should wear