Georgia DDS Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Georgia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Georgia Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. If you approach a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should:
2. What type of footwear is the best for motorcycle riders?
3. When riding behind a vehicle, you should position yourself:
4. When motorcyclists ride in a group, _____________ .
5. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and your motorcycle begins to weave. You should:
6. When the lights flash on this sign, what should you do?