Georgia DDS Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Georgia Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Georgia Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. When you see this black and yellow sign, it means:
2. What does this road sign mean:
3. This road sign means
4. Which of these is a safe driving technique
5. When passing another vehicle, it is safe to return to your lane if you:
6. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.