Georgia DDS Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Georgia Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Georgia Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Georgia Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 75% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Georgia Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Georgia DMV locations.
1. When you drive through a construction zone, you should:
2. If you are involved in an accident, one of the immediate requirements is to:
3. This sign means:
4. Should you always drive slower than other traffic?
5. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?
6. Collisions can happen more often when: