Hawaii CDL Practice Test: Air Brakes - Test 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||34|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement required to drive a vehicle with air brakes, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Hawaii Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. If the vehicle has air brakes, the air compressor drive belt should be checked before each drive. In what condition should the belt be in?
2. When going down a steep downgrade,
3. What kind of force must emergency brakes use?
4. Having ABS on only one axle:
5. What part of the truck is the air compressor connected to?
6. A dual air brake system: