Hawaii CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||35|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. A serious traffic violation is which of the following?
2. You will lose your CDL for three years ______.
3. When your brake's main air pressure is lost ________.
4. Typically, at what psi does the air compressor governor stop the compressor from pumping air?
5. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
6. Why should you check the tire shortly after it's been changed?