Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. The middle portion of the lane usually contains an oily strip. You should:
2. Before changing lanes,
3. When driving a motorcycle,
4. Studies show that nearly ___ percent of riders killed in motorcycle crashes had been drinking
5. When riding curves, turning or entering a highway, the best group formation is
6. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow you to only be seen in a vehicle’s side mirrors.