Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. What color vest or jacket would best help you to be seen?
2. An approved helmet:
3. When riding in a group using a staggered formation, what formation should be used if the group wants to pass another vehicle?
4. If either tire goes flat while riding, you should:
5. What fabric provides the best protection for motorcycle riders?
6. In New Hampshire, a person 21 or older with a Blood Alcohol Concentration of ___ or higher is considered intoxicated.