Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. When adjusting your rearview mirror, you should:
2. When carrying a passenger on a motorcycle, you should:
3. If a person is following too closely, or tailgating, it would be best to:
4. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow you to only be seen in a vehicle’s side mirrors.
5. How can you increase your chances of being seen at an intersection?
6. Most crashes occur during the day. To lessen the chance of being in a crash you should: