Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. How can a motorcycle rider reduce head and neck injuries?
2. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield
3. It is difficult for other motorists to see motorcycles at night. To make up for that, a motorcycle driver should:
4. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield:
5. In hotter weather, wearing a riding jacket:
6. In New Hampshire, a person 21 or older with a Blood Alcohol Concentration of ___ or higher is considered intoxicated.